Streax Professional, the professional line of colour, style, and hair colour meant for salon professionals has announced the results of StyleProAwards. This competition is meant for hairstylistis to showcase their expertise and talent.
There were stylists from all over India in this online competition. The jury consisted of industry veterans like Joakim Roose, a global educator and a member of the education team for Inter Coiffure Mondial, Yolly ten Koppel, Global Artistic Director of Pivot Point International, Nayana Karunaratne, President of Asia Zone, Organization, Mondiale Coiffure, Founder President, and Trustee- Sri Lanka Association of Hairdressers & Beauticians and Chairperson, Board of Governors – Institute of Hairdressers & Beauticians. The competing stylists were judged on their creativity, finish, and technique.
Five winners were chosen from each of the five competition categories, of which the first winner got a cash prize of INR 1.51 lakhs and 2nd and 3rd got INR 1 lakh respectively, while the 4th and 5th winners got product hampers.
Following is the list of the category winners:
- Category – Ladies Hair Cut & Colour – Commercial: Devendra Yadav, Techniart Unisex Salon from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Category – Creative Colour: Mohsin Shaikh, Kayomi Unisex Salon, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Category – Commercial Evening Upstyle: Sanjukta Chakraborty, Mirror Aroma Herbal Beauty Parlour, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Category – Up-styling Gala: Somwati Bhalla, Som Bhalla Makeup Studio, Delhi
- Category – Gents Hair Cut and Colour: Shivam Gill, Noble Touch Unisex Salon, New Delhi